Attractions Around the Rogue River
Lodging before and after your Rogue River trip
Activities to do before or after your trip
- Applegate Trail Interpretive Center has information about this history of the area surrounding the Rogue River.
- Crater Lake National Park Oregon's only national park. Crater Lake is the United State's deepest, coldest and clearest lake. Located 2.5 hours east of Grants Pass.
- Hellgate Excursions Jet boat tours on the Rogue River through Hellgate Canyon. Dinner cruises and day trips. Located in Grants Pass near the Riverside Inn.
- Historic Jacksonville Oregon's first state capital. Hosts the Britt Music Festival in an outdoor amphitheater. Great lodging, dining and site seeing. Located 40 minutes south of Grants Pass.
- Oregon Caves National Monument Explore marble canyons with diverse geological formations and hike through old growth forests. Tours available. One hour southwest of Grants Pass.
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival A wide variety of plays takes place each summer at this nationally recognized festival in Ashland, Oregon. Fans love the wonderful outdoor Elizabethan theatre. Ashland also offers great dining, site seeing and lodging. 45 minutes south of Grants Pass.
- Southern Oregon Wine CountryA great resource for wineries and vineyards in Southern Oregon. There are tons of wineries in the Rogue River Valley.
- Wildlife Images Rehabilitation Center Excellent educational experience. See wildlife up close. Amazing place! Near Grants Pass and Merlin.
- Wildlife Safari in Winston, Oregon is just over an hour from the where Rogue River tips begin.
Web Site Design by Tallac Designs